Tune in at 7pm ET on Tuesday and Wednesday, Oct. 20–21 for main-stage conversations, performances, and inspiring stories.
Tuesday, Oct. 20
Brothers Osborne: Country Musicians Advocate for Sensible Gun Control
A Show Up tribute to John Lewis
A special message from America Ferrera
Madonna Thunderhawk: Warrior Woman
Special Performance by Akinyemi
Interactive Sessions will follow the main program each night, at 8pm ET.
• Advocacy Today: Lessons from the Civil Rights Movement
• Bridges That Last: Strategies for Rallying Bipartisan Coalitions
• How to Have Better Arguments
• Youth to Power: Your Voice and How to Use It
Details and registration.
Wednesday, Oct. 21
A Show Up tribute to Ruth Bader Ginsberg
Special Performance by Infinity Song
Interactive sessions will follow the main program each night, at 8pm ET.
• Flash Seminar: A More Perfect Union?
• Social Change Moves at the Speed of Relationships
• Tools of Citizenship from the Constitution
Details and registration