Save the Date!
The Aspen Ideas Festival will return to the Rocky Mountains June 23 – 29, 2024. The Festival is broken up into two sections.
Festival 1: June 23 – 26
Festival 2: June 26 – 29
Aspen Ideas: Health opens the event, June 20 – 23, 2024.
Sign up to receive updates on important dates, pass sales, speaker announcements, and more.
General admission Festival passes include:
- Access to 100+ unique content sessions in venues that celebrate the natural landscape
- Hands-on learning opportunities in workshops and field trips
- The new Ideas Book Club, featuring intimate conversations with renowned authors
- Expert-led roundtable discussions
- Enriching activities, such as yoga, guided nature walks, and art tours
- Opportunities to network with fellow attendees, speakers, and moderators
- Breakfast and lunch daily as well as culinary delights around campus
- A special Aspen Ideas bag
- Travel concierge support to assist you in exploring your lodging options
Get a feel for the Aspen Ideas Festival experience.
Programming & Speakers
From Aspen Lectures to debates to one-on-one interviews and more, days are filled from early morning to late evening. Attendees have exceptional opportunities to interact with public officials, artists, scientists, authors, business executives, scholars, economists, foreign policy specialists, entrepreneurs, and leaders of all kinds — on footpaths and sidewalks, over lunch on the lawn or coffee at the espresso bar. The intimacy of Festival gatherings renders the experience unique and unforgettable.
The Festival is focused around substantive themes that speak to this unique moment in history and guide conversations among thinkers, writers, artists, policymakers, business leaders, educators, and other visionaries from around the globe. Program tracks change every year; read more about our 2023 Program Tracks, including "We the People," "Life Well Lived," "Powering the Future," and "Driving the Economy Forward."
Every year, over 300 inspiring leaders bring their big ideas to the Aspen Ideas Festival, with additional speaker confirmations and exciting announcements happening right up until the event. Check out our 2023 speaker lineup.
The final Festival agenda is released in mid-June. Take a look at our 2023 agenda for a sense of the types of topics covered and how the days are structured.
Partnership with NBCUniversal News Group
We’re thrilled to announce we’ll be working closely with NBCUniversal News Group. As the Festival’s new media partner, we’re collaborating with NBCUniversal’s editorial team to create engaging and informative content that features NBC's top talent, share “Aspen Ideas” with new audiences across a range of NBCUniversal platforms from NBC Nightly News to Noticias Telemundo, and work together to promote the kinds of ideas that address and, we hope, inspire our collective future.
Read more in the press release.