Thanks for Coming to Aspen Ideas!
Attendees leave a session at the Greenwald Pavilion during the Aspen Ideas Festival in June.
The Aspen Ideas Festival closed its 14th year with plenty of food for thought. Throughout the 10-day convening, attendees learned about new innovations, solutions to world problems, and challenges that lie ahead. Here's how you can catch the sessions you missed.
- Watch and Listen on our website
- Discover sessions linked to our Program Tracks
- Search a speaker and check out their talks
- Listen on our podcast, Aspen Ideas to Go
- Watch for highlighted sessions on Twitter and Facebook
- Find additional information in our blog
Thanks for your participation, and we look forward to seeing you next year!
Subscribe to Our Podcast!
Missing the Festival already? Listen to your favorite presenters on our podcast, Aspen Ideas to Go. The year-round show features on-stage talks from Spotlight Health, Aspen Ideas, and other Institute events. In this week's episode, journlist Katie Couric interviews former FBI Director James Comey about his decision to reopen the Hillary Clinton email investigation. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, our website, Spotify, NPR One, or SiriusXM’s Insight channel.