How to Find Sessions You Missed
With more than 300 sessions over the course of Spotlight Health and Festivals 1 and 2, it’s likely that you weren’t able to go to everything that piqued your interest. Not to worry! Many of the 2015 sessions are available to watch as videos on our website. Here’s a quick guide to finding what you’re looking for:
• Search by speaker names. All available videos are linked at the bottom of speaker biography pages.
• Program Tracks are listed as a menu item on the top navigation bar on our website. Once you click on the track you’re looking for, you’ll see session titles. Links indicate the sessions that are available on video.
• Search by topic by scrolling down on the homepage to the blue topic bar. This is a great way to see new video as well as archival video and audio from previous Festivals.
• Use the Video menu for several sorting options in one place.
• A note about audio: More sessions will be added over the coming weeks. Check back on the Track pages and Speaker pages. And for a curated listening experience, subscribe to our podcast Aspen Ideas To Go on iTunes and other popular podcasting services.