How to Participate in Aspen Ideas, With or Without a Pass!
There are plenty of ways to enjoy the Aspen Ideas Festival, whether on campus or in the comfort of your home! For starters, during the week of the festival, we’ll live-stream a number of our sessions here. Also watch our Aspen Ideas Blog for daily highlights and video clips from the Festival!
Capture the wisdom of our speakers or share those that mattered most to you by going here:
The Aspen Institute has partnered with Fora.TV to bring the Aspen Ideas Festival 2011 LIVE and on-demand. Watch Festival programs taking place at the Aspen Institute’s Paepcke Auditorium from June 27 - July 3. Purchase includes LIVE viewing and 14 days of on-demand access. Early Bird special price of $199 (Before June 21).
IDEAS FEST: 140 CHARACTERS AT A TIME
LIVE FROM THE ASPEN IDEAS FESTIVAL
The following outlets will be broadcasting live from the Festival, so watch for local listings and airtimes:
• MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Reports”
• CNBC’s “Closing Bell with Maria Bartiromo”
• APM’s “Marketplace” LIVE with Kai Ryssdal
• NPR’s “Talk of the Nation”
• Thomson Reuters' "Aspen Ideas with Chrystia Freeland"
• Aspen Public Radio airing live and taped sessions. Check aspenpublicradio.org.
PLUS: A FULL SUMMER OF IDEAS AT THE ATLANTIC
• Video from the Aspen Ideas Festival
• A “Today at Aspen” photo gallery
• An #AspenIdeas Twitter feed Blog posts highlighting ideas from all sections of TheAtlantic.com, and responses to a new question put to readers each day.
• The “Ideas Special Report” coincides with the July/August Ideas of
• The Atlantic in print and online, focused on The Most Powerful Ideas Shaping Our World.
In town this summer? Take advantage of being in Aspen during the Festival!
From talks to movies to intimate Speaker Salons, to our amazing Afternoon of Conversation in the Benedict Music Tent, there are a variety of events to which you can buy individual tickets. Look for in-town events at Baldwin Gallery, Belly Up, Hotel Jerome, Limelight Lodge, and the Lounge at BB’s Kitchen. Check out the public schedule here.
Tickets go on sale Monday at 9:00 AM MDT.